Notice: All armor purchases must be accompanied by copies of credentials or by a Purchase Order on agency/command letterhead. Your order will not be shipped until we receive these. Please contact us with any questions. 703-707-6280, email@example.com
- Removable pouch option for the Helium Whisper® Assault Back Panel Type 1
- Fits AVON FM53 or similar sized masks
- Mounts horizontally with a side opening for easy access on the move
- Attachment: VELCRO® Brand Fastener
- Security strap on the Helium Whisper® Assault Back Panel Type 1 that fastens using GTSR 3/4" side release buckles
- Dimensions (HxWxD):10”x7”x 4-5” (Approx) *Depth is variable depending on the type of gas mask being utilized
- Weight 5.66oz
- 100% Made in the USA
*There is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE SOLD DIRECTLY TO MILITARY, GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT CUSTOMERS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER.
The Gas Mask Pouch was designed as a removable pouch option for the Helium Whisper® Assault Back Panel Type 1. The bottom section of the back panel features a VELCRO® Brand fastener for modularity and quick attach/detach. For easy access the pouch mounts horizontally with a side opening. This allows the end user to have the ability to quickly reach back and grab their gas mask on the move. To ensure the Gas Mask Pouch is secured, the Helium Whisper® Assault Back Panel Type 1 design includes a security strap that fastens using GTSR 3/4" side release buckles. The Gas Mask Pouch fits AVON FM53 or similar sized mask.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.