- Low-profile, lightweight general purpose H-Harness
- Made of ULTRAcomp material
- Material does not absorb water
- 1” elastic provided on straps for hydration bladder tubing routing, PTT attachment, commo wiring and antennas
- 1” ITW QASM buckles mounted on the front provide 3” of vertical adjustability
- VELCRO ® Brand loop provided on back of “H” to attach individual identification markers
- ULTRAcomp 3” H-Harness provides a wider shoulder strap platform to support heavier chest rigs
- 100% Made in the USA
*Due to the pandemic there is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. However, until we are able to return to normal operating procedures, we cannot guarantee delivery dates. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The ULTRAcomp H-Harness provides an alternative to our Standard 500D Cordura H-Harness. The ULTRAcomp material does not absorb water while still allowing for the appropriate camouflage pattern to be used. 1” elastic is provided on the straps for hydration bladder tubing routing, PTT attachment, commo wiring and antennas. VELCRO ® Brand loop is provided on the back of the “H” to attach individual identification markers. 1” ITW QASM buckles mounted on the front provide 3” of vertical adjustability. ULTRAcomp 3” H-Harness provides a wider shoulder strap platform to support heavier chest rigs when needed. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.