- Carries 4ea 5.56mm mags, 2 pistol mags, up to 2 small radios
- Two GP pockets
- Loops to route antennas, wires and hydration bladder tubing
- Four one inch ITW-Nexus side release buckles
- Designed to mount to front of Low-Profile Armor Carrier
- Comes with our Standard H-Harness but is now being offered with the option of our ULTRAcomp 2" H-Harness or our ULTRAcomp 3" H-Harness
- Built in map pocket with a VELCRO® Brand closure
- 100% Made in the USA
*There is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Mayflower UW Chest Rig Gen IV is a low-profile mission focused vest built to be ambidextrous and designed to carry the following: 4 ea 5.56mm magazines, 2 pistol magazines, up to 2 small radios (PRC-152/MBITR) as well as two GP pockets. The H style harness features loops to route antennas, comms wires and hydration bladder tubing and is removable via 4 one inch ITW-Nexus side release buckles and designed to be mounted to the front of the Low-Profile Armor Carrier. UW Chest Rig Gen IV comes with our Standard H-Harness but is now being offered with the option of our ULTRAcomp 2" H-Harness or our ULTRAcomp 3" H-Harness. The body of the chest rig has a built in map pocket with a VELCRO® Brand closure. Elastic is provided for cable management and antenna relocation. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.