- Weight: 1.6 lbs.(Medium), 20% lighter than the already ultralight SCARAB ™ LT
- Made of Trilogrid™ material - Trilogrid™ is made of a triangular shaped negative space making it stronger than standard laser cut slots and able to load and displace more weight
- Lightweight internal frame structure that can be adjusted for preferred amount of stand-off from the body - Stand-off allows for passive cooling and an over 50% reduction in back face deformation when tested side-by-side against a traditional plate carrier
- Patented swivel shoulder straps (US Patent No. 9,894,962)
- Ergonomically designed padded shoulders for maximum over-head movement
- Integrated SwiftClip® buckles for rapid don/doff of auxiliary chest worn equipment (i.e. Chest Rigs and SwiftClip® Placards)
- Secure Plate pockets, Velcro® flap with an interior Velcro® strap
- Sized to hold SAPI shaped plates of corresponding sizes to the carrier
*Due to the pandemic there is currently a 16 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. However, until we are able to return to normal operating procedures, we cannot guarantee delivery dates. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The SCARAB™ DLX is Velocity Systems’ top of the line carrier for innovative technology and comfort. Weighing in at 1.6 lbs., (size medium) SCARAB™ DLX is 20% lighter than the already ultra-light SCARAB™ LT. The weight savings is achieved by utilizing the patented Trilogrid™ material. Trilogrid™ is made of a triangular shaped negative space making it stronger than standard laser cut slots and able to load and displace more weight. The SCARAB™ DLX design includes a lightweight internal frame structure that can be adjusted by the user for their preferred amount of stand-off from the body. The adjustable frame structure allows stand-off between the armor and body allowing for passive cooling and an over 50% reduction in back face deformation when tested side-by-side against a traditional plate carrier. The SCARAB™ DLX is SwiftClip® compatible and features Velocity Systems patented swivel shoulder straps (US Patent No. 9,894,962) that were designed to alleviate common fit issues with traditional fixed angle shoulder straps. The ergonomically designed and padded shoulder straps articulate on a D-ring allowing them to sit correctly and comfortably on any user, regardless of neck width or shoulder broadness. The length of the straps is adjustable and padded sleeves are included that can also be used for cable routing. The SCARAB™ DLX is sized to hold SAPI shaped plates of corresponding sizes to the carrier. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.