UW GEN V Split-Front Chest Rig
- Multi-purpose chest rig
- Carries 5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, MP7 or 9mm magazines
- Two radio/general purpose pouches
- Three general-purpose pouches
- One pistol magazine/GP pouch
- Center zipper closure and an additional strap closure
- Weight with all inserts is 1.98 lbs
- Comes with our Standard H-Harness but is now being offered with the option of our ULTRAcomp 2" H-Harness or our ULTRAcomp 3" H-Harness
- All buckles are ITW-Nexus
- 100% Made in the USA
- The UW Chest Rig Split Front Gen V includes the pictured inserts: 5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39 Inserts, Blow-Out Medical Pouch and Pocket Top
*There is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Mayflower UW GEN V Split-Front Chest Rig is a multi-purpose chest rig capable of carrying 5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, MP7 or 9mm magazines by using a system of easily changed inserts. The chest rig features two radio/general purpose pouches that will accommodate several types of radios including (but not limited to) PRC-148, PRC-152, Motorola 5000 and several types of mini SAT antennas and Blue Force Trackers. The pouch will also fit a purpose built medical insert (IFAK). The front of the magazine pouches also features three general-purpose pouches and one pistol magazine/GP pouch. The chest rig body features a center zipper closure and an additional strap closure for use over “puffy” winter clothing or for ventilation in hot weather environments. The UW Chest Rig Split Front Gen V includes the pictured inserts: 5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39 Inserts, Blow-Out Medical Pouch and Pocket Top. Full Weight with all inserts is 1.98 lbs. UW Chest Rig Split Front Gen V comes with our Standard H-Harness but is now being offered with the option of our ULTRAcomp 2" H-Harness or our ULTRAcomp 3" H-Harness. All buckles are ITW-Nexus. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.