- Low profile, light weight general purpose chest rig
- Carries four 5.56mm magazines (6.8mm or similar sized)
- Three general purpose pouches
- Three rows of PALS webbing on sides of chest rig
- Built in map pocket with a VELCRO® Brand closure
- Loops to route antennas, wires and hydration bladder tubing
- Four one inch ITW-Nexus side release buckles
- Designed to mount to front of Low-Profile Armor Carrier
- Comes with our Standard H-Harness but is now being offer with the option of our ULTRAcomp 2" H-Harness or our ULTRAcomp 3" H-Harness
- 100% Made in the USA
*There is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Mayflower 5.56 Hybrid Chest Rig is designed to be a low profile, light weight general purpose chest rig for the Military individual, Law Enforcement Officer, or recreational shooter who requires the flexibility to add to or take away from the base platform to accomplish his required task. This chest rig is designed to carry four 5.56mm magazines (6.8mm or similar sized) in an integral pouch with an adjustable shock cord retention system closure. The front of the magazine pouch has three general purpose pouches sized to carry mission essential items. The sides of the chest rig have three rows of PALS webbing to tailor the remainder of the chest rig for the mission. The body of the chest rig has a built in map pocket with a VELCRO® Brand Fastner. The H style harness features loops to route antennas, comms wires and hydration bladder tubing. The rig is removable via 4 one inch ITW-Nexus side release buckles and designed to be mounted to the front of the Low-Profile Armor Carrier. The 5.56 Hybrid Chest Rig comes with our standard H-Harness but is now being offered with the option of our ULTRAcomp 2" H-Harness or our ULTRAcomp 3" H-Harness. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.