Stealth Trauma Aid Minimalist Pack
Notice: All armor purchases must be accompanied by copies of credentials or by a Purchase Order on agency/command letterhead. Your order will not be shipped until we receive these. Please contact us with any questions. 703-707-6280, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Low-Visibility Stealth Trauma Aid Minimalist Pack
- Hooks directly to duty belt with IWB belt loop connectors
- Moisture resistant, lightweight
- Shock cord pull tabs for access to contents
- Center flap with hook and loop closure
- Optional Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kit 1x C-A-T® Tourniquet in black 1x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack 1x Combat Gauze® W” Hemostatic Bandage 1x Pair of Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves
- Additional medical kit products can be purchased directly through North American Rescue
- Material: pack cloth, 4” elastic, fiber-filled padding, and an air mesh interior
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8 .5"x 4"(flaps folded down) x 3/8”empty
- Weight: 3.7oz
- Color: Black
- 100% Made in the USA
*There is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE SOLD DIRECTLY TO MILITARY, GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT CUSTOMERS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER.
The Stealth Trauma Aid Minimalist Pack was designed to provide the necessary first aid equipment in low visibility situations. This compact trauma kit is moisture resistant, lightweight, and can be hooked directly to a duty belt with IWB (inside waist band) belt loop style connectors. The IWB belt loops will accommodate up to a 2” belt. The Stealth Trauma Aid Minimalist Pack is made with pack cloth, 4” elastic, IWB leather loops, fiber-filled padding, and an air mesh interior to increase airflow. The design includes three pockets. The two flank pockets have integrated shock cord loops that are attached to a piece of 1” webbing. The integrated loop/webbing system folds inside the pockets and allows the user to quickly deploy the contents when the loop is pulled. The center pocket was designed to hold a C-A-T® Tourniquet, the pocket has an open bottom and a hook and loop closure. The Stealth Trauma Aid Minimalist Pack is available for purchase individually or with the Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kit developed by North American Rescue. The Bleeding Control Kit contains 1x C-A-T® Tourniquet in black, 1x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack, 1x Combat Gauze® W’ Hemostatic Bandage, and 1x Pair of Bear Claw Nitrile gloves in size large. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.