Jungle General Purpose Pouch
- Sold as a single pouch
- Two internal flat pockets
- Draw cord scree collar
- Helium Whisper attachment system (zero water absorbance)
- Large diameter drain hole
- A top mounted looploc
- A combination ¾ ” ITW Fastex fastener and Velcro closure
- Webbing on the sides for attaching additional PALs/Molle pouches
- Each Jungle General Purpose Pouch takes 3 belt columns
- Dimensions: H8.5” x W5.5” x D4”
- 100% Made In The USA
*There is currently a 8-10 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Mayflower Jungle General Purpose Pouch is designed around the amount and type of equipment usually needed for long duration jungle patrolling. The pouch is sized to carry a Basha (aka poncho - with bungees, line and stakes), broken down 24hr ration pack or MREs, canteens, light jacket, light sleeping bag, survival items or whatever else the mission requires. The Jungle General Purpose Pouch is H8.5” x W5.5” x D4” and made of 500D Cordura. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.