Jungle Canteen Pouch
- Sold as a single pouch
- ULTRAComp front pieces for abrasion resistance on the front of the canteen
- Helium Whisper attachment system (zero water absorbance)
- Large diameter drain hole
- Atop mounted d-ring
- A combination 1” ITW Fastex fastener and VELCRO® Brand closure (can be silenced)
- Webbing on the sides for attaching additional PALs/Molle pouches
- Each Jungle Canteen Pouch takes 3 belt columns
- Dimensions: H8” x W5.25” x D3”
- 100% Made In The USA
*There is currently a 8-10 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Mayflower Jungle Canteen Pouch is designed to carry most of the military canteens in use around the world. The pouch was designed to fit (but not limited to) the following: USGI canteen with cup, Heavy Cover Titanium canteen with cup, UK issue PLCE canteen with cup, 32 oz Nalgene Bottle with cup, Canadian issue canteen/Thermos as well as others in use. The Jungle Canteen Pouch will also fit three 25 round MAGPUL 7.62 magazines, five 30 round 5.56 magazines or other miscellaneous items. The Jungle Canteen Pouch is H8” x W5.25” x D3” and made of 500D Cordura. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.