PC6 - APC Front - LEPC Back - CBN1 - Quarter Flap
- PC6 setup comprised of APC front panel, LEPC back panel, CBN1 Cummerbund, and Quarter Flaps
- Fixed front flap and integrated flat kangaroo pouch sized to hold our Double HK417, Double 7.62, and Triple 5.56 Magazine Insert
- Admin pouch with internal elastic loops
- Back panel includes loop panel and a drag handle at the top and three rows of MOLLE webbing at the bottom
- CBN1 Cummerbund - Elastic slick design for low profile use
- Quarter Flaps - house soft or hard armor and allow user to dawn/ doff from single point without having to lift front flap
- S/M fits size Small, Medium and 10"x12" sized plates up to 1" thick and below
- L/XL fits Large and X-Large plates up to 1" thick and below
- Holds SAPI, Shooter, and Swimmer Plates
- 100% made in the USA
*There is currently a 6-8 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The PC6 setup is comprised of the front panel of the Assault Plate Carrier (APC), the back panel of the Law Enforcement Plate Carrier (LEPC), the Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund (CBN1) and Quarter Flaps. The PC6 is made of 500 Denier Cordura with a mesh interior and comes with our standard shoulder pads that are made of a stretch woven material allowing enough elasticity to permit room for cable/hydration tube routing. The front and rear hard armor plate pockets have adjustable internal plate suspension straps and a Velcro® Brand flap closer to secure the plates. The PC6 is available in two sizes; S/M and L/XL. The plate pockets are sized to accommodate Stand-Alone or ICW SAPI or Swimmer cut plates. The S/M fits size small, medium and 10"x12" sized plates. The L/XL fits large and x-large plates. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
The Assault Plate Carrier (APC) front panel has a fixed front flap with three rows of MOLLE webbing and an integrated flat kangaroo pouch sized to hold our Double HK417, Double 7.62, and Triple 5.56 Magazine Insert. The chest has an admin pouch with internal elastic loops, two external rows of MOLLE webbing and Velocity Systems SwiftClip® Attachment System for rapid don/doff of auxiliary chest worn equipment (i.e. Chest Rigs & SwiftClip® Placards).
The Law Enforcement Plate Carrier (LEPC) back panel has a color matching loop panel and a drag handle at the top and three rows of MOLLE webbing at the bottom.
This setup includes the Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund (CBN1) which provides an elastic slick design and Quarter Flaps. The Quarter Flaps house both soft or hard armor and allow the end user to dawn/doff from that single point without having to lift the front flap.
*The follow is not included in this setup: Assault Plate Carrier (APC) Back Panel / Law Enforcement Plate Carrier (LEPC) Front Panel / Standard Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3). *The Standard Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3) can be purchased from our website as an additional accessory.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.