Notice: All armor purchases must be accompanied by copies of credentials or by a Purchase Order on agency/command letterhead. Your order will not be shipped until we receive these. Please contact us with any questions. 703-707-6280, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal frame sheet and ergonomically shaped aluminum wire frame
- Removable load-bearing hip belt
- Top loading, top pocket with small internal electronics pocket
- Two hip climbing gear attachment loops
- Two top hauling handles
- Internal VELCRO® Brand Fastners for gear organization
- Internal water bladder pocket
- Two webbing retainer loops on top for attaching solar panels etc.
- Attaching points to attach the Mayflower Helmet Carrier accessory piece
- Reinforced side straps to carry skis
- Slot and retaining straps and shock cord to carry two ice axes
- Water resistant XPac material
- 100% Made in the USA
*There is currently a 16 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE SOLD DIRECTLY TO MILITARY, GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT CUSTOMERS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER.
The 30L Alpine Pack was designed to be used when a full-size rucksack is not necessary in the alpine environment. Combining features of technical climbing packs and traditional military three-day packs it is meant to fill the 24-48 hour role when winter technical equipment is needed. All hook and loop material used is color matching VELCRO® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.