30L Alpine Pack
- Internal frame sheet and ergonomically shaped aluminum wire frame
- Removable load-bearing hip belt
- Top loading, top pocket with small internal electronics pocket
- Two hip climbing gear attachment loops
- Two top hauling handles
- Internal Velcro panels for gear organization
- Internal water bladder pocket
- Two webbing retainer loops on top for attaching solar panels etc.
- Attaching points to attach the Mayflower Helmet Carrier accessory piece
- Reinforced side straps to carry skis
- Slot and retaining straps and shock cord to carry two ice axes
- Water resistant XPac material
- 100% Made in the USA
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE SOLD DIRECTLY TO MILITARY, GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT CUSTOMERS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER.
The 30L Alpine Pack was designed to be used when a full-size rucksack is not necessary in the alpine environment. Combining features of technical climbing packs and traditional military three-day packs it is meant to fill the 24-48 hour role when winter technical equipment is needed. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.