30L Pack Cover
- Lightweight, water and abrasion resistant pack cover designed to camouflage or protect your pack from harsh elements
- Easily adjustable drawstring and cord lock closure
- Oval slide fastener at covers base for attachment to 30L Summit Pack
- Single layer and reversible Pack Cover options
- Folds into confined space when not in use, allowing for easy storage and quick access
- Pack Cover made of 70 Denier Ripstop Nylon material
- VS17 Panel sold as accessory
The 30L Pack Cover is a lightweight, water and abrasion resistant pack cover that offers concealment when needed and stows away in a confined space when you don’t need it. An elastic drawstring closure is built into the hem so the cover securely cinches around your pack for a snug fit (cord lock closure). The base of the pack cover includes an oval slide fastener that allows the user to attach the cover to the bottom of the 30L Summit Pack. This feature allows for quick access to the pack while ensuring the cover will not be lost. The 30L Pack Cover is offered in a single layer design and a reversible design to meet the needs of the user’s mission and environment.
A VS17 Panel is also offered as an accessory to the 30L Pack Cover. This feature allows the user to easily attach a fluorescent marker to their pack to identify friendly forces personnel and equipment from either the air or ground to ground. The VS17 Panel attaches to the Pack Cover with 6 attachment points via 6 tactical toggle fasteners that insert into 6 loop attachment points on the Pack Cover. The panel can also be attached to vehicles, rucksacks, hand held or laid out on the ground to provide visual identification (equipped with 6 tie down loops for attachment to the required equipment). The VS17 Panel is high visibility fluorescent orange on one side and high visibility cerise on the other. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.