30L Summit Pack
- Fills gap between short duration 24HR Assault Pack and full-size rucksack
- Internal frame sheet
- Ergonomically shaped aluminum wire frame
- Top loading, PALS panels on the sides
- Top pocket with small electronics pocket and two daisy chains
- Two hip climbing gear attachment loops
- Two top hauling handles
- Internal VELCRO® Brand fasteners for gear organization and a water bladder pocket
- Webbing on top for attaching crampons of other equipment
- 100% Made in the USA
*There is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The 30L Summit Pack was designed to fill the gap between the short duration 24HR Assault Pack and a full-size rucksack. Combining features of technical climbing packs and traditional military three-day packs it is meant to fill the 48-72-hour roll. Features include: internal frame sheet and ergonomically shaped aluminum wire frame. Top loading, PALS panels on the sides, top pocket with small internal electronics pocket and two daisy chains. Two hip climbing gear attachment loops, two top hauling handles, internal VELCRO® Brand Fastners for gear organization and a water bladder pocket. Webbing on top for attaching crampons of other equipment, attaching points to attach the Mayflower Helmet Carrier accessory piece. All hook and loop material used is color matching VELCRO® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.