Jungle 7.62 Magazine Pouch
- Sold as a single pouch
- ULTRAComp front pieces for abrasion resistance on the corners of the magazines
- Helium Whisper attachment system (zero water absorbance)
- Large diameter drain hole
- A top mounted d-ring
- A combination ¾ ” ITW Fastex fastener and Velcro closure
- Webbing on the sides for attaching additional PALs/Molle pouches
- Each Jungle 7.62 Mag Pouch takes 2 belt columns
- Dimensions: H6.5” x W3.5” x D3”
- 100% Made In The USA
- A 60-day lead time applies to this product
The Mayflower Jungle 7.62 Magazine Pouch, Double is designed to carry two 7.62 magazines commonly used in the AR10 type lower receiver. The pouches were designed around the 20 round MAGPUL polymer magazines in use by military forces around the world. The Jungle Double 7.62 Magazine Pouch is H6.5” x W3.5” x D3” and made of 500D Cordura. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.