- Stable platform to suspend and distribute the weight of the loaded down jungle belt kit
- Main shoulder piece is made of ULTRAComp material
- Removable padding which doubles as routing for hydration tubes and communication wires
- Six adjustable points of attachment to the belt kit
- Loop fastener on the back of the H for visual identification aids
- Removable sternum strap
- 100% Made in the USA
*There is currently a 8-10 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Mayflower Jungle H-Harness is designed to provide a stable platform to suspend and distribute the weight of the loaded down jungle belt kit. The main shoulder piece is made of ULTRAComp material to both provide the camouflage face (NIR signature reduction) and zero water absorbance on the body side. The Jungle H-harness features removable padding which doubles as routing for hydration tubes and communication wires, six adjustable points of attachment to the belt kit, loop fastener on the back of the H for visual identification aids and a removable sternum strap. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.