Low Vis Assault Carrier
- The Low Vis Assault Carrier (LVC) will only hold Velocity Systems Ultra Low-Visibility (ULV) Plates and/or the ULV Soft Armor Inserts. The LVC will not hold SAPI or shooter/swimmer cut plates.
- 500 Denier Cordura outer carrier
- SwiftClip® attachment system to don/doff placards and chest rigs
- Integrated Admin Pouch on upper chest with loop face
- Kangaroo pouch for magazine inserts
- Elastic loops on interior to route comm wires
- Elastic pouches on the cummerbund for magazines or radios
- Armor/Plates Sold Separately
- Two Cummerbund Options: Low-Profile Elastic (CBN1) & Molle, Plate Pocket (CBN6)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Approximate 2-4 week lead time applies
The Low Vis Assault Carrier (LVAC) is a Low-Visibility molle carrier that holds the Velocity Systems Ultra Low-Visibility (ULV) Plate Kit and/or the ULV Soft Armor Inserts. The carrier is made from 500 Denier Cordura and has integrated patent pending SwiftClip® attachment system buckles on the chest to instantly don/doff chest rigs and additional equipment. On the interior of the carrier there are elastic loops to route comm wires, and on the interior of the cummerbund there are elastic pouches to hold magazines or radios. The Low Vis Assault Carrier comes with the option of the Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund (CBN1) (No Plate Pocket) and the Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN6). The Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN6) is designed to accept 6"x 6" hard armor plates or side soft armor inserts. The size small cummerbund has 5 complete columns of PALS. Size medium cummerbund has 6 complete columns of PALS. Size large cummerbund has 7 complete columns of PALS. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.