Low Vis Assault Carrier
- The Low Vis Assault Carrier (LVC) will only hold Velocity Systems Ultra Low-Visibility (ULV) Plates and/or the ULV Soft Armor Inserts. The LVC will not hold SAPI or shooter/swimmer cut plates.
- 500 Denier Cordura outer carrier
- SwiftClip® attachment system to don/doff placards and chest rigs
- Integrated Admin Pouch on upper chest with loop face
- Kangaroo pouch for magazine inserts
- Elastic loops on interior to route comm wires
- Elastic pouches on the cummerbund for magazines or radios
- Armor/Plates Sold Separately
- Two Cummerbund Options: Low-Profile Elastic (CBN1) & Molle, Plate Pocket (CBN6)
- 100% Made in the USA
*Due to the pandemic there is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. However, until we are able to return to normal operating procedures, we cannot guarantee delivery dates. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Low Vis Assault Carrier (LVAC) is a Low-Visibility molle carrier that holds the Velocity Systems Ultra Low-Visibility (ULV) Plate Kit and/or the ULV Soft Armor Inserts. The carrier is made from 500 Denier Cordura and has integrated patent pending SwiftClip® attachment system buckles on the chest to instantly don/doff chest rigs and additional equipment. On the interior of the carrier there are elastic loops to route comm wires, and on the interior of the cummerbund there are elastic pouches to hold magazines or radios. The Low Vis Assault Carrier comes with the option of the Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund (CBN1) (No Plate Pocket) and the Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN6). The Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN6) is designed to accept 6"x 6" hard armor plates or side soft armor inserts. The size small cummerbund has 5 complete columns of PALS. Size medium cummerbund has 6 complete columns of PALS. Size large cummerbund has 7 complete columns of PALS. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.