Lower Abdomen Pouch
- Built in sleeve for optional abdominal soft armor insert
- VELCRO® Brand fastener flap allowing connection to a plate carrier
- Internal VELCRO® Brand fasteners for organization
- Exterior horizontal zippered pouch
- Built in sleeve for optional abdominal soft armor insert (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information)
- Material: 500 Denier Cordura
- Pouch Size: 9” x 7”
- Holds Armor Size: 8” x 5”
- Approximate Weight Without Armor: 4.8oz
- Approximate Weight With Armor: 9.5oz
- 100% Made in the USA
*There is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Velocity Systems Lower Abdomen Pouch was designed for additional load carriage in the abdominal area below the front plate bag with optional soft armor protection (please email email@example.com for information pertaining to lower abdomen soft armor). It attaches by inserting the integrated loop panel into the MCCR, MCP, or plate carrier’s inner plate pocket. The pouch features an optional soft armor pocket, internal loop panel for organization (flashbangs, 40mm grenades etc.), an exterior horizontal zippered pouch for smaller items, and a loop panel on the front to attach markers, chemlights, and med indicators. The shape of the Lower Abdomen Pouch was developed to allow for unhindered movement. The integrated loop attachment panel gives the operator the flexibility to deploy abdomen protection only when it is needed and gives the user the ability to adjust the pouches position for proper placement. The Lower Abdominal Pouch comes in one standard size. All hook and loop material used is color matching VELCRO®Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.