Quad 5.56 SwiftClip® Placard, GP
- Smaller, lighter alternative to full chest rig
- Quick attach/detach option
- Holds four 5.56 magazines
- Three general purpose pouches (loop panel on center pouch)
- Adjustable shock cord retainer with webbing pull tab
- SwiftClip® attachment system
- Placard Dimensions: W12” x D3.5” x H6.5”
- Large Front Center Pocket Dimensions: W3.87” x D1.5” x H4” not including flap closure
- Two Small Front Side Pockets Dimensions: W2.87” x D1.5” x H4” not including flap closure
- 100% Made in the USA
*Due to the pandemic there is currently a 4-6 week lead time on this product. Every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. However, until we are able to return to normal operating procedures, we cannot guarantee delivery dates. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Quad 5.56 Magazine Placard, GP is meant to be a smaller, lighter alternative to a full chest rig, and is a quick attach/detach option allowing the end user to quickly change weapon systems without removing the rest of his equipment (radio, med etc). The placard has upward facing male buckles to clip into the SwiftClip® system on the chest of Plate Carriers and Vests. The Placard holds four 5.56 magazines with an adjustable shock cord retention system. The front of the placard has three general purpose pouches, and a loop panel on the center pouch flap for ID Patches. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
International ECOM returns/refunds×
International Customers: Velocity Systems does not accept returns or offer refunds unless the product is defective. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all landing cost (landing costs includes: applicable duties, taxes, and fees). If the customer elects not to pay the landing fees and/or accept the package, Velocity Systems is not liable for the landing cost, package return fees, or product refund.